1. MSA applications are online! Please be sure to complete ALL required forms, which include:
• Step ONE: Complete ONE Student Information form per application. Your application is not complete without this form. You only need to submit this form once, please do not submit multiple copies.
• STEP TWO: Once you have submitted your Student Information Form you will be redirected to the Program Application forms. An applicant may request admission to maximum of three MSA programs.
If you have already submitted an application and wish to apply to an additional program(s), please contact MSA Office Manager Rhian Robinson.
Please do not submit more than one Student Information Forms.
2. Applications are accepted through Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018, unless otherwise specified.
3. AUDITIONS: Applicants will be contacted by the program(s) they have applied to with audition information. Auditions and portfolio presentations will be held February 3-4, 2018, with the exception of Theatre Arts, which will hold auditions on February 10-11. Visit the Audition and Portfolio Requirements page for more information about the audition process.
6. FINAL APPLICATION DATE: Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
7. FINAL AUDITION DATE: Monday, Feb. 5, 2018
8. Students will be notified of their admission status during the week commencing Feb. 24, 2018
9. LETTERS OF INTENT MUST BE RETURNED BY: Friday, March 2, 2018
For additional information or questions contact: Rhian Robinson, MSA Office Manager, at Marin School of the Arts, 625 Arthur, Novato, CA 94947.
Phone: (415) 892-7915 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org