1. One sculpture of a favorite object, character or image from your imagination, made of any kind of clay and at least 5″ in any one direction, larger if you choose. Please give your piece a title.
2. One sculpture made of a combination of at least 3 different materials you find around your home (sticks, string, recyclables, etc.), also at least 5″ in any direction. Please give your piece a title.
3. Two images of sculptures that made an impact on you. Be prepared to explain why these sculptures impressed you and what kind of sculptures you would like to create yourself.
Deadline for Submissions:
Bring above work to audition. Please do not submit your work prior to your audition.
1. Please bring your completed work to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to discuss your work, the sculptures that made an impact on you, and what kind of kind of sculptures you would like to create yourself.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Ms. Kalleen with any questions or for assistance.
- Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio.
- Be able to speak to the creation process.