1. Completed project (any medium that shows high-quality work including tinkering projects, electronic projects, woodworking examples, student designed 3D printed objects, functional prototypes, clothing or any object that shows your interest in creating well-designed things).
2. Product ideas (this can be a project in-process or design sketches for a proposed project).
3. CAD files (bring a print out of an object modeled and rendered in CAD).
4. Code examples (code written in any language. Be prepared to describe how the code functions and the tools used to write and debug the code).
5. Students that don’t have any experience in any of the four identified application areas should write an essay about an area of interest that they would like to deeply explore.
Deadline for Submissions:
Bring above work to audition. Please do not submit your work prior to your audition.
1. Please bring your completed portfolio to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio and be able to speak to the creation process.
3. If you do not have any experience, please bring your essay and come prepared to discuss an area of interest that you would like to deeply explore.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Mr. Knudson with any questions or for assistance.