Portfolios must include the following pieces:
1. A character design illustration – either digitally or via a drawing or painting or any medium.
2. A game level design both depicted as an illustration and explained in a short written passage.
3. A synopsis of a video game that you like to create. Please explain in a short written passage and indicate which game genre it would fall under.
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your audition/interview. If you do not receive information regarding setting up a time/date by January 20, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
1. Please bring your completed portfolio to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to present two examples of your work and be able to speak to the creation process.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Please contact Mr. Gersh with any questions or for assistance.