The Photography portfolio section of the audition is very important. The thought and care put into your presentation will demonstrate your passion for photography. Portfolios must include the following pieces:
1. A portrait, in any medium
2. A total of two pieces from the following choices:
- Rule of Thirds
3. Four to six additional photographs – your best work
4. All works should be 5″ x 7″ or larger prints, in color or black and white. Please identify each work with your name, address and phone number.
5. Portfolios are preferred in traditional hard copy form but are also accepted as a digital presentation on a flash drive or disc.
Deadline for Submissions:
Bring above work to audition. Please do not submit your work prior to your audition.
1. Please bring your completed portfolio to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio and be able to speak to the creation process.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Ms. Eggert with any questions or for assistance.
- Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio.
- Be able to speak to the creation process.