The Photography portfolio section of the audition is very important. The thought and care put into your presentation will demonstrate your passion for photography. Portfolios must include the following pieces:
1. A portrait, in any medium
2. A photograph of each of the following:
3. One to two additional photographs – your best work
All works should be 5″ x 7″ in color or black and white.
Portfolios are preferred in in digital formats. You may upload through your Photography application form.
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up your audition time by the first week of January, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
1. Make sure you have submitted your portfolio (you may bring a back up file)
2. Please be prepared to speak to the creation process and any artistic influences.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Mr. Fletcher with any questions or for assistance.