Make sure you are prepared to do the following at your audition:
- Three major scales of your choice and a chromatic scale.
- Prepare the etude from the downloadable audition packet (click here to view).
- Sightread a short piece of music
2. Optional for jazz applicants: Ready to improvise over F Blues
3. Optional: You may prepare an additional etude or piece of solo repertoire you would like for the audition panel to consider.
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your audition/interview. If you do not receive information regarding setting up a time/date by January 20, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
At your audition, you will be asked to perform your audition materials (detailed at left) and have a short interview with the audition panel.
Please contact Matthew Verplaetse with any questions or for assistance.