1. Samples of your work should include:
- A portrait, in any medium (drawn from life or a photograph)
- A still life, in any medium (drawn from life)
- Something from your imagination, in any medium
- A painting using color
- Include 2-5 other pieces that exhibit the best and most interesting aspects of your work.
2. Works can be submitted in any media or technique and use a variety of approaches.
3. Please identify each work with your name, address, and phone number on the back.
Deadline for Submissions:
Bring above work to audition. Please do not submit your work prior to your audition.
1. Please bring your completed work to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to discuss your work, the sculptures that made an impact on you, and what kind of kind of sculptures you would like to create yourself.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Ms. Kalleen with any questions or for assistance.
1. Please bring your completed portfolio to your audition.
2. Please be prepared to present two examples of your work and be able to speak to the creation process.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Ms. Mancini with any questions or for assistance.