Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio and be able to speak to the creation process. You may upload your materials through your application or email to Mr. Chidel at the link above.
- Completed film or video (approximately 1-3 minutes in length)
- Storyboard (similar to a comic strip that is a hand illustrated version of key scenes and edits as they would appear in a short video or movie)
- Short stories or scripts (3 – 5 pages)
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your audition/interview. If you do not receive information regarding setting up a time/date by January 20, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
- Please be prepared to present two examples of your work from your portfolio.
- Be able to speak to the creation process.
Applicants of all skill levels are encouraged to apply. Please contact Mr. Chidel with any questions or for assistance.