1. Samples of your work should include 2 of the following:
- A self-portrait or portrait, in any medium
- A still life or a 3D piece, in any medium
- A work from your imagination, in any medium
- Select 1 piece (2D or 3D) that you are proud of and/or shows your interest in the visual arts.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a work for the requested Portfolio, please write a statement that states your interest in the Art & Design Program.
2. Please identify each work with your name, address, and phone number on the back.
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your audition/interview. If you do not receive information regarding setting up a time/date by January 20, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
1. Please bring your Portfolio (if you have one) or your statement of interest to the audition appointment.
2. Please be prepared to discuss your work, artwork that inspires you and your interest to participate in the Art & Design class, and program
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Contact Ms. Leiva with any questions or for assistance.