1. 6-10 samples of work should include:
- A manipulated portrait using Photoshop, Illustrator, or some other digital illustration software .
- A manipulated fantasy landscape or interior
- 4-6 art pieces showing interesting aspects of your work. These can be either traditional painting and drawing mediums or created as digital illustrations.
2. If you do not have access to Photoshop or some other Digital Darkroom Software, you can download GIMP. It is free and functions much the same as Adobe Photoshop. Or you can get a free trial version of Photoshop Creative Suite at adobe.com.
3. All works should be printed 5 x 7 or larger. Please identify each work with your name, address, and phone number.
4. Portfolios are preferred in traditional hard copy form but are also accepted as a digital presentation on a flash drive or disc.
Once you’ve filled out an application, you will be contacted to set up an appointment for your audition/interview. If you do not receive information regarding setting up a time/date by January 20, please contact Shannon Miller, Program Specialist.
1. Please bring 6-10 samples of work to audition (see above).
2. Please be prepared to present two examples of your work and be able to speak to the creation process.
Applicants of ALL skill levels are encouraged to apply. Please contact Mr. Gersh with any questions or for assistance.