There’s a growing buzz around the MSA campus and in the newsletter lately—everyone’s getting excited for MSA’s first of two special benefit evenings this year: Divine Wine and Food ‘22.
Some of the North Bay’s best restaurants and artisan food makers will be sharing their delicious specialties and exclusive wineries will be pouring their finest vintages. You’ll have chances to win prizes and bid on unique art pieces, including some pieces created right before your eyes at the event! Professional, award-winning alumni and teaching artists as well as some of our current MSA scholar artists will shine brightly in pop-up and stage performances throughout the evening.
Hurry and grab your ticket(s) today!
However, if you not able to attend or volunteer, but still want to be an important part of the evening, donating auction items, especially for our online auction, is an easy and accessible way to support our MSA students, staff and teachers. See below for details.
Items of all kinds, but if you think it’s special, someone else will too! Items can be gift certificates, sporting items, wine- or food-related items, special experiences or getaways, local/favorite activities for families, and so many more options!
- The MSA Foundation raises an additional $1000 per student each year (through campaigns and events like Divine Wine & Food) so that MSA can continue to offer the outstanding programs, teachers and experiences it provides all of our kids.
- Many aspects of their enriched education at MSA is funded by the MSA Foundation’s fundraising and wouldn’t be possible without it.
- Watch this video to get inspired by MSA students and faculty who have been shaped by the creativity and community of MSA!
- AND then DONATE AN AUCTION ITEM today and help to maintain the funding necessary to continue to create the magic of MSA.
- If you have a question about an item, contact Emma Mesenburg and she will help you through the process.
- If you have an item for the auction, click HERE to enter it into our tracking system—that’s it!
- Here is an auction item form you can print and take into your local businesses or email as needed as it can be filled out digitally too!
- We also have some easy scripts if you want to help us contact local businesses to procure items.
- We will contact you for item pickup/delivery arrangements. We’re accepting items through 9/30/22!